Wireless Charging Shell (cyan) on ebay

andraeseus

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
bidding war has started. the price is going up. More than the thing is worth. In a couple of weeks it will be available for about 40 bucks. I can wait that long

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I just went down to a Tmo store and used a 30% off of any accessory deal and got a black for $30 including tax.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
can you buy one and ship to me If I give you the money?

Where do you live? And, it's gonna be $39.99 + tax unless I can convince the rep to discount it again. I don't have a problem doing that. You can PM me your info and we can do it through Paypal or some such.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I think the ACCOFFER20 discount code on Tmobile expired on 12-31-2012.

It did. But, the rep didn't even wait for me to find my promotional code in my email. He brought one out from the back and just put that code in. Plus, there's a new one that doesn't expire till the end of March. I'm gonna use that one for the Charging stand which I'll grab in a few days.

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Saw a cyan shell in the tmo store today but held off buying it bc I wasn't sure about something. For it to charge, does the NFC tab have to be turned on? I wouldn't use NFC other than to charge so it'd be a hassle to have to turn it everytime I want to charge and then turn it off after the charge.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Saw a cyan shell in the tmo store today but held off buying it bc I wasn't sure about something. For it to charge, does the NFC tab have to be turned on? I wouldn't use NFC other than to charge so it'd be a hassle to have to turn it everytime I want to charge and then turn it off after the charge.
No, wireless charging does not use NFC in any capacity, so it can be set to OFF and it'll charge just fine.

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Just went into the store yesterday to get the cyan back and stand. They said it was still on (the deal that is) Unfortunately I was using the 30% off coupon and they said I couldn't do both. But a rep told me day before I could. The guy yesterday wouldn't buy it. Anyway, LOVING the cyan back! :)

810x10

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I am desperately looking for the Cyan charging shell but nobody in the Metro Boston area has them. T-Mobile tells me to call Nokia; Nokia tells me to call T-Mobile. Can anyone out there help me find one?

:unhappysweat:

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just call a T-Mobile store and ask where the nearest high volume store is. The first store I called said they weren't getting them for weeks. I asked about the high volume stores. I went and picked one up at lynnhaven mall in Virginia beach. The rep told my they had way too much stock of both colors. He also told me that no one is buying them, and that I was the first one. Looks like their distribution just lacks.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am desperately looking for the Cyan charging shell but nobody in the Metro Boston area has them. T-Mobile tells me to call Nokia; Nokia tells me to call T-Mobile. Can anyone out there help me find one?

:unhappysweat:
Its available online right now... SAVE20 works on it. check it right away.

810x10

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered last night but didn't know about the discount code. Oh well. Now to track down a matching cyan charging plate!

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Funny thing I posted a link to many of these on eBay yesterday in A THREAD similar to this thread ( I was not selling, it was just an FYI)
and the mods sent me a pm saying it was moved to Market Place, but it was not, or at least not to be found even with advanced search,
and we know how hard it is to find the Cyan shells at MSPR or any price for that matter
( the link I posted all were under $33. new and with free shipping all on eBay)
Perhaps they should move this thread too, it must violate the same rule I did.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss