so any one else?

dblazer

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
can someone tell me what happen why did this problem occur an was it some tihng i did cause i never mess wit the setting every thing is stock on the phone

Kooosh

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
1. Check if you're on vibrate
2. Restart or soft reset your phone
3. Were you using the headphone jack prior to the problem? If so, try putting your headphones in and back out of the jack again. I've had the jack mess up my microphone before, so it's possible that it's doing the same to your speaker.

dblazer

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
no it not on vibration it just happen all of a sudden an been like this all day i tried to restart it pull the battery same problem, i dont want to reset the phone unless it my lost resort

dblazer

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
i had to reset the phone sound started back to work til the other day every other sound work except for the xbox music app stop working

BfnC

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you try contacting T-Mobile support? They've been very helpful trying to help my wife with her infernal Android phone

crocobro

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I had somewhat of a similar problem. My sound would go completely dead (no ringtones, no dial tone, nothing), but I was also having trouble getting my phone to save files onto the SD card.

I ended up contacting nokia support via chat. They suggested a reset, which ended up fixing all of my problems. If you don't want to reset, try refreshing your phone by powering it on while holding volume down. That might do the trick without having to reset.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
This is actually something that @nokiacareus is working on with me on Twitter... I found that if I had notification sounds off, my music played fine... As soon as I brought the notifications to an audible level, the first one I would get would make Nokia Music, SoundTracker and every other music App (except Slacker?) drop sound. Exiting the App and starting it over helped temporarily, but I was back to skipping tracks as soon as the next email, text or phone call came in...

@nokiacareus replied to me with the following: "This is something we are currently investigating. We'll share this with our team and let you know when we have an update."

I found by silencing all incoming sounds while using Nokia Music and the others that the issue didn't happen. But everything must be turned off for this to work. It's ok for me since I usually only use it while working out, but it could be frustrating if you wanted to stream at your desk and still know you had a phone call without staring at the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss