Buy a Nokia 810 Wireless Charging stand + Charging Shell and get a $60 Rebate

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... after adding together everything including my state's sales tax... this pretty much amounts to "Buy a wireless charging stand, get $10 off the stand, free charging shell, and no tax". Unfortunately, it looks like you're getting a "rebate card" so that kind of sucks the life out of this deal quite a bit for me. I would like another stand, and then I would have a shell I could give to someone that needs one here. Ugh, don't want to wait for that rebate card!

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I think it's still a good deal...T-Mobile wants $39.99 for the charging shell, plus $69.99 for the charging stand...so you'll be getting both for $50...I'm sold!
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
It's not a bad deal I guess. Those charging accessories ain't cheap!!!! I guess that's why Nokia is going to announce better than expected earnings for Q4'12. :excited:

BfnC

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
This is only a good deal if you can find both of these together - that doesn't seem to exist anywhere I can find, including t-mobile.com. I'm getting tired of the stores laughing at me when I call to ask if they have them.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile.com has the cyan shell and black wireless charging stand, they are sold out of the black charging shell...look up the 810 and then recommended accessories.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is only a good deal if you can find both of these together - that doesn't seem to exist anywhere I can find, including t-mobile.com. I'm getting tired of the stores laughing at me when I call to ask if they have them.
Nokia and/or T-Mobile really messed up their accessory launch for the 810!! It's completely random where these accessories seem to pop up, and where they don't the employees haven't been briefed that they even exist! One of my local T-Mobile [corporate] stores 2 minutes from my home has had both the shells and the stands since around 3 weeks after the phone launched, and they're not in a mall or anything like that. Well, for all I know they could be one of the highest grossing stores in the area (there are a lot of big name stores clustered around) but that's beside the point - doesn't EVERY place in this country have high grossing stores?

Employees not knowing about these things, or "laughing" at people who might suggest this phone would have wireless charging, is completely unacceptable. My guess is that either T-Mobile did not train them (where's their Nokia rep?) or they were trained but they tuned out on mention of Windows Phone accessories and began thinking about the higher commissions they would get if they pushed people toward Android.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Some brick and mortar stores have black, but I agree, T-Mobile really screwed the accessories launch up big time.

D

Deleted member 199301

Looked all over the Ohio area and nothing. I'd like to pick one up for my Mom and her 810. I don't think you qualify for the rebate if you aren't a T-Mobile customer?

ILikeMe1337

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from T-Mobile in Scottsdale Fashion Square in Arizona, I was able to get the Rebate Form and purchase both accessories. They had two black stands (DT-910 is the model number, T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39105), two black shells (T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39106), and one cyan shell (Both shells I think are CC-3063 for the model Number, Cyan's T-Mobile SKU is SUPM39107). I got one of the Stands and the Cyan Shell for 109.98 plus Tax, leaving one black stand and two black shells, at least that is what was on the sales floor when I left. The T-Mobile Manager made sure since I'm a prepaid customer that the rebate doesn't require me to be a T-Mobile customer, it DOESN'T, so yes ANYONE should qualify for the rebate.

Unrelated to Windows Phone side note: I wasn't going to stop a sale, but damn I felt sorry for the customer next to me, from what I overheard he was upgrading his phone, I think it was a Galaxy S1, he was leaning towards a Galaxy SIII but the other T-Mobile employee that was there talked him into a Nexus 4, I just wanted to scream DON'T DO IT, Buy it from Google for full price and save yourself like $200!!! But of course that's if he has the money to pay upfront for the phone (It's Scottsdale, and he didn't look like he was on any side of poor), and Google has them in stock which last time I checked they don't. But yeah I was just like you poor fool, T-Mobile got away with highway robbery.

sadude69

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from T-Mobile in Scottsdale Fashion Square in Arizona, I was able to get the Rebate Form and purchase both accessories. They had two black stands (DT-910 is the model number, T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39105), two black shells (T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39106), and one cyan shell (Both shells I think are CC-3063 for the model Number, Cyan's T-Mobile SKU is SUPM39107). I got one of the Stands and the Cyan Shell for 109.98 plus Tax, leaving one black stand and two black shells, at least that is what was on the sales floor when I left. The T-Mobile Manager made sure since I'm a prepaid customer that the rebate doesn't require me to be a T-Mobile customer, it DOESN'T, so yes ANYONE should qualify for the rebate.

Unrelated to Windows Phone side note: I wasn't going to stop a sale, but damn I felt sorry for the customer next to me, from what I overheard he was upgrading his phone, I think it was a Galaxy S1, he was leaning towards a Galaxy SIII but the other T-Mobile employee that was there talked him into a Nexus 4, I just wanted to scream DON'T DO IT, Buy it from Google for full price and save yourself like $200!!! But of course that's if he has the money to pay upfront for the phone (It's Scottsdale, and he didn't look like he was on any side of poor), and Google has them in stock which last time I checked they don't. But yeah I was just like you poor fool, T-Mobile got away with highway robbery.

Anyway you can PDF the form for all of us as I bought the stuff at my local store but they didn't have the form

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720