Buy a Nokia 810 Wireless Charging stand + Charging Shell and get a $60 Rebate

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from T-Mobile in Scottsdale Fashion Square in Arizona, I was able to get the Rebate Form and purchase both accessories. They had two black stands (DT-910 is the model number, T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39105), two black shells (T-Mobile's SKU is SUPM39106), and one cyan shell (Both shells I think are CC-3063 for the model Number, Cyan's T-Mobile SKU is SUPM39107). I got one of the Stands and the Cyan Shell for 109.98 plus Tax, leaving one black stand and two black shells, at least that is what was on the sales floor when I left. The T-Mobile Manager made sure since I'm a prepaid customer that the rebate doesn't require me to be a T-Mobile customer, it DOESN'T, so yes ANYONE should qualify for the rebate.

Unrelated to Windows Phone side note: I wasn't going to stop a sale, but damn I felt sorry for the customer next to me, from what I overheard he was upgrading his phone, I think it was a Galaxy S1, he was leaning towards a Galaxy SIII but the other T-Mobile employee that was there talked him into a Nexus 4, I just wanted to scream DON'T DO IT, Buy it from Google for full price and save yourself like $200!!! But of course that's if he has the money to pay upfront for the phone (It's Scottsdale, and he didn't look like he was on any side of poor), and Google has them in stock which last time I checked they don't. But yeah I was just like you poor fool, T-Mobile got away with highway robbery.
Thanks for the stock check. That is the store I use and I'll be going to pick up my accessories soon. Hopefully, they still have the black backs and a stand. Already have the cyan.

davythomas

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! I couldn't find these accessories locally so tried online and had some issues with their ordering system. I was eventually able to get through to someone in TeleSales

(800) 672-5390

They were able to place the order and I was able to use the Promo Code "ACCOFFER18" to get an additional 30% off. With tax and shipping, less the rebate card, the charging stand and shell ended up being about $30.

tiny_hands

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else notice how the charging shell has been out of stock all week from the online store, then today just before the promotion ends, they're back in stock but the rebate information is gone? I just wasted 30 minutes online with "sales support" trying to get the rebate information while she insisted that there was no rebate. Such a blatant scam.

Edit: I just saw the link to the PDF that Mystictust uploaded but no thanks. T-Mob will figure out a way to refuse it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes