Sound question driving me nuts

thule_guy

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I just recently purchased the Lumia 810. I transferred some songs to it from my laptop.
The sound sounds great using the Nokia Music streaming, but when I try and play music from my collection it is barely loud enough to hear. I have tried to find a setting for sound and have only found where you can change the audio equalizer settings.
I have noticed I can change the volume for the Nokia Music by using the up and down volume control on the side, but that does not seem to change the sound volume from the music collection.
Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I actually have the same issue. Originally I thought it was caused by one app, but this no longer appears to be the issue. A simple reboot helps, but I have the dubious honor of having the phone wipe my album info away with each restart. Hopefully the update will help with this issue.

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
WP8 volume bug (Lumia 920) - Microsoft Community

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-between/8145e583-eb06-4b69-8410-8e54bb9ef1a9

I have had this issue happen when listening to stuff using nokia music and using youtube. I know as far as the youtube issue as long as I paused the video or watched the video in its entirety and then went to listen to locally saved music it worked just fine. Nokia music produced mixed results I had one instance where I was testing the music syncing problem (loosing the metadata after a reboot) I opened up nokia music first and it would totally wreck my volume control. Anyways this is a documented bug just dont know if anyone is actually working on this.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs