Rumor: Multiple colored shells for 810 coming soon...

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Talking with a T-Mobile rep in a store today, I mentioned I was looking forward to hopefully seeing some additional colored shells in the future for the 810. With confidence he told me that there are definitely more colors coming soon, and that there will be: yellow, red, grey, blue (cyan), and black.While I know that store reps generally don't know anything ahead of time, this seems a bit more legitimate for two reasons:

1. It's about accessories
  2. Someone on this forum mentioned a Nokia rep telling him/her that there will be additional colored shells in the future.

Here's to hoping for these colors soon!! As a side note, the rep was also VERY confident that there will be a 920 on T-Mobile in 3 months. Something tells me that he's actually just speculating to coincide with the end of AT&T's six month exclusivity deal, but it's a nice thought (tons of reps over the years have "confirmed" an iPhone coming to T-Mobile but nothing yet)

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Would also love more colors ..... but I too have heard for several years that T-mobile will be getting the iPhone. The reps always "tell me on the sly" and pretend as if they have access to confidential information. Ha!

We'll see ......

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Would also love more colors ..... but I too have heard for several years that T-mobile will be getting the iPhone. The reps always "tell me on the sly" and pretend as if they have access to confidential information. Ha!

We'll see ......

Not sure if this is what you're saying but T-Mobile is actually getting the iphone. It was announced by the CEO. He said about 2-3 months from now...

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
i am sure nokia will release defferent color shells, if not nokia, a 3rd party company will make them.

*thinks back fondly to his nokia 5160 with clear blue housing, flashing led battery/keypad/antennae* hahaha

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is what you're saying but T-Mobile is actually getting the iphone. It was announced by the CEO. He said about 2-3 months from now...

I know. But I've been hearing this for years from T-mobile reps who tell me that they're "in the know." They give me a sly look and a wink, and tell me that there will be an "announcement" in the next few months regarding the iPhone on TMo. I would bet I've heard this at least 5-6 times from various reps.

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that was me who met that Nokia rep. And she showed me an 810 booklet and I flipped through if and saw the shells in there. Wish i took a pic of it. And I checked that the 'nokia stripe' on the shell was going down to make sure it wasn't a picture of the shells for the 820. Hope they finally see the light of day...

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I wish the 810 had the same type of glossy, candy coat type shells that the 620 does.

Also, I hope some of the new shells do not include the wireless charging feature as I would prefer the thinner profile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb