Any official Nokia 810 coloured shells coming any time soon?

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My wife really wants a coloured phone. She LOVES using her 810, she just wishes it was more stylish. She saw pictures of Red and yellow 920's and was jealous.

I figured one of the advantages of a removeable battery cover would be that you could swap coloured shells out easily, but I haven't been able to find any, except
for the cyan wireless charging shell, which we really don't need and she doesn't like cyan anyways.

Does anyone know if coloured shells are planned? In the works? Or will it never come?

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
There is supposed to be a Cyan wireless charging shell, but just like a cyan 822 AT&T said that cyan had to be exclusive

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't hold out too much hope for additional 810 shells. I don't think the demand is there. I'd just pick up a nice case from Ebay or Amazon would to color up the 810.

Vanilla_Gorilla

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Cyan shell is back on online TMO again .. TMO Accessories
Now black one is 29.99 while Cyan is still 39.99 ...No other colors :-(

ya i just bought the black charging shell and black stand from tmo for 30% off.
The cyan shell shouldn't be $10 more.

Check around ebay in the next few months, I bet there will be some different colored shells coming out of china soon. there always has been for my previous Nokias.

K2Quick

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
If anyone has a link please do share. Also if someone knows the seller that would help too. Thank you!

This is funny. I just signed up for WPCentral today. I was the one who listed those cases on eBay. I bought my 810 from a guy locally who owns and operates a bunch of T-Mobile authorized retailers. The phone came in a promotional pack from T-Mobile designed to entice decision makers into carrying Nokia products in their stores. I kept the Cyan cover and got rid of the grey and organish-red looking covers. Alas, those were all I had.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife really wants a coloured phone. She LOVES using her 810, she just wishes it was more stylish. She saw pictures of Red and yellow 920's and was jealous.

I figured one of the advantages of a removeable battery cover would be that you could swap coloured shells out easily, but I haven't been able to find any, except
for the cyan wireless charging shell, which we really don't need and she doesn't like cyan anyways.

Does anyone know if coloured shells are planned? In the works? Or will it never come?

Wait till i post some pics in a few days :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)