08-14-2015 03:26 PM
1,549 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    Go into the store, open setting's, and tap "check for updates" Also, both Extras+Info must be up to date, and the Call+SMS filter app (which is not listed in SysApp Pusher).

call+SMS filter | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    extras+info | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    [HR][/HR]

It allows one to block calls that appear in your call list, as well as blocked/unlisted numbers.
    at first I did do that and it still did work so when I did was hard reset and then didn't chose a backup option and start clean and its back. false alarm :P but I did see something funny before I got extras and info was that I went to the field test area and I saw the drop down menu for 2g,3g and 4g. so you know I clicked 4g just for fun and I went outside to get LTE ._. but before I got to take a screen shot my phone updated and poof it went away
    04-16-2014 01:06 AM
    Go into the store, open setting's, and tap "check for updates" Also, both Extras+Info must be up to date, and the Call+SMS filter app (which is not listed in SysApp Pusher).
    Yes it is, it's listed in the Nokia folder under systems after audio and before display
    it's a bright orange shield, you can't miss it. ( I guess you did tho') and if you don't see it you must have not
    updated SysApp Pusher for 5 months.
    04-16-2014 01:23 AM
    Yes it is, it's listed in the Nokia folder under systems after audio and before display
    it's a bright orange shield, you can't miss it. ( I guess you did tho') and if you don't see it you must have not
    updated SysApp Pusher for 5 months.
    I would swear its not in there on my phone... Oh well.
    04-16-2014 09:27 AM
    Call + SMS filter work just fine on the Lumia 810 after you apply the update...

Also if any of you have NOT updated to Windows Phone 8.1 I HIGHLY recommend that you do so for the following reason:

YOU CAN PUT YOUR APPS ON YOUR SD CARD

Since I use the official mSDHC card recommended by Nokia, I have noticed that ALL of my apps launch FASTER than they did on internal memory. That is a Bonus

The other reasons include the quiet time option where the phone is quiet between hours A and B (you can select contacts that ring through automatically)
    The extra row of ICONS on the start screen
    b23h likes this.
    04-17-2014 07:55 AM
    I would swear its not in there on my phone... Oh well.
    call + SMS filter and extras + info both open and work fine on my 810 post update. I have a class 10 mSDHC card by SanDisk and works like a breeze on my phone. I only have 5GB free of my 16GB SD card:-)
    b23h likes this.
    04-21-2014 07:53 PM
    call + SMS filter and extras + info both open and work fine on my 810 post update. I have a class 10 mSDHC card by SanDisk and works like a breeze on my phone. I only have 5GB free of my 16GB SD card:-)
    Oh, i have it. Me& Mr Lebowski were speaking of whether SysApps Pusher has it.

Got my new Class 10, 16GB Sandisk microSDHC Card today. :)

Already have some games on the SD Card. Also using exFAT with smallest allocation size.
    04-21-2014 11:12 PM
    Oh, i have it. Me& Mr Lebowski were speaking of whether SysApps Pusher has it.

Got my new Class 10, 16GB Sandisk microSDHC Card today. :)

Already have some games on the SD Card. Also using exFAT with smallest allocation size.
    You were saying it doesn't have it. I guess this is a Photoshop job ? try updating SysApps Pusher
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140421_0001.jpg  
    04-22-2014 12:00 AM
    I got rid of it since i didnt need it anymore, but oh well. I will admit i was mistaken.
    04-22-2014 10:09 PM
    Hi everyone, i have a little problem with adding outlook email account on my phone.

For using this phone, i had used my outlook email account (@live.com) for microsoft account and Outlook. And i didn't have any problem with both place during using the device. It is already 8.1 now.
    But i had one problem in yesterday, my email didn't work correctly with syncing calendar and i deleted it in hopes it will work again when i re-adding to outlook on Email+Account. But everything is negative after trying to setup with my @live account. The phone showed me a message:

" Account already exists
    There's already an account on this phone using ....@live.com, called hotmail. "
    wp_ss_20140511_0001.jpg

Does anyone here got this problem in past or current? Please instruct me how to fix it.
    05-12-2014 03:32 PM
    Just had an interesting phone call with T-Mobile today.

I've been bouncing emails and playing phone tag for awhile now and got pushed up the escalation ladder (I believe I got to the top of the ladder with the presidents office). What I found out was that it was a mutual agreement with T-Mobile and Nokia to not push out the "Black" firmware due "critical" bugs in the firmware with the Lumia 810. They wouldn't go into specifics, but suffice to say, they said they were "severe bugs" that justified not pushing it out.

Now, as for what about getting "Cyan" and WP 8.1... With all my wrangling, open ended questions, talking around the topic, I could only get "We still support the 810". No poking, prodding, or anything, could I get past the standard corporate answer, and that if they get any updates from Microsoft/Nokia that pass QC they will pass them along to the end users. (Man my social engineering skills are slipping).

One thing in all my digging, is that everyone I had conversations with, praised the 810 as being their personal favorite phone (only if they actually used the 810, I did have to deal with some that hadn't, so they had no clue), and they too were upset as to it's current status of EOL. Most of them mentioned the 925, the 521, and the HTC 8X (and a couple model numbers that I haven't heard of, ANYWHERE), but they personally said they preferred the 810 over all of the Windows Phones that T-Mobile offers/offered. Those that had that opinion, said in a round and about way, that they are still fighting for the 810 internally in T-Mobile.

So again... any more updates (Cyan/WP8.1) for our beloved 810's? Sadly, I don't know.
    06-25-2014 05:56 PM
    I barely have two spare nickels to rub together, but I'd bet my next paycheck that T-Mobile never let's us see Cyan or 8.1 (not that the 8.1 part matters thanks to the Developers Preview).
    b23h likes this.
    06-25-2014 07:06 PM
    I'm surprised this thread is still alive. I still haven't parted with my 810 nor will I do, most probably, in the next 9 months. Now that we're hearing of OTA release of Cyan... Do we start counting the days? Are we taking bets? LOL

That was a very interesting post you made, Guzzler. I hope those who 'fight our battle' from the inside don't give up. This is one helluva tough brick.
    06-26-2014 01:26 AM
    Nine months!! Are you sure all that new shiny stuff coming out this November isn't gonna take your fancy? I loved my 810 but at this point (just like the 8x), I'd be wondering how much better 8.1 would be with real firmware to back it up. In truth my 920 works fine as is, but it got GDR 3 at least. If I remember correctly both the 810 and T-Mobile's 8x skipped GDR 3.

I think it's great that Guzzler3 is still working T-Mobile's nerve on the issue, but I don't trust the responses. Maybe T-Mobile is telling the truth and Nokia put out bad firmware, or maybe they're just talking out both sides of their mouth.
    06-26-2014 02:57 AM
    I've been IT support for over 20 years, and I've been down this road before. Sometimes you just have to look at the code, the errors and issues, timeline, and sometime just say "Crap. Let's just scrap this one, and deal with it in the next revision release."

The reason I'm still fighting this fight is:
    1. I REALLY like this phone (along with a lot of us here).
    2. I paid a lot of money for it up front when it came out and damn it, I want get my money's worth out of it.
    Last edited by Guzzler3; 06-26-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-26-2014 05:14 PM
    06-26-2014 05:27 PM
    I think it's a general consensus that the users who bought the 810 said it it was the best phone in the 82x line up .

I still use my 810 and I enjoy it . Sure it would be better to get the cyan update but I think I have to be content that the 8.1 preview update works perfectly with no bugs :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    b23h likes this.
    06-26-2014 06:50 PM
    I've been bouncing back and forth between my newer 925 and my 810 ever since I installed 8.1 on it back in mid-April. Personally, I'm good if we never get an official 8.1 update or even Cyan, for that matter (although I'd love to see how it would work on the 810). I think my only complaint at the moment is that the battery seems to drain semi-fast compared to the way things were long before the 8.1 update.
    b23h likes this.
    06-26-2014 07:40 PM
    Nine months!! Are you sure all that new shiny stuff coming out this November isn't gonna take your fancy?
    Trust me I'm pretty good with self control. Although I've had some bouts of impulsiveness.... I think I've mentioned here before I held on to my Nokia N82 for more than 5 years. So, I'd like to have 2 years or slightly more with my 810. Besides all indications point to a release of Threshold by Spring next year (9 months from now) and having a Surface Pro, if the device integration and power management in that is impressive, I'll go ahead and bite.

But of course, while I'm fine with 8.1dp in my 810 right now, I'd love to have the proper firmware. The power drain is a bit of a problem for me lately.
    b23h likes this.
    06-26-2014 07:57 PM
    Not to get off topic or anything but I haven't had any battery drain issues ._. My phone only loses 1 percent on idle in 9hrs . Maybe I got a super 810 ^.^

06-26-2014 08:07 PM
    Not to get off topic or anything but I haven't had any battery drain issues ._. My phone only loses 1 percent on idle in 9hrs . Maybe I got a super 810 ^.^

Put it in airplane mode and then report back. Also let everything run in the background in Battery Sense.
    06-27-2014 01:13 PM
    Put it in airplane mode and then report back. Also let everything run in the background in Battery Sense.
    Airplane mode at 88% all Battery Sense features enabled, 3 hrs. later 87% an 810 w/o 8.1
    06-27-2014 04:32 PM
    Airplane mode at 88% all Battery Sense features enabled, 3 hrs. later 87% an 810 w/o 8.1
    The battery drain that we've been talking about is observed in 8.1 when some or all radios are off (BT, Cellular, WiFi), hence the wishful thinking of having the appropriate firmware to go with it (Cyan). It's been also observed in other phones with 8.1. However, some phones don't experience it.

Also, fully featured Battery Saver ("Battery Sense")came out in WP8.1
    06-27-2014 06:23 PM

O.o I never put my phone on airplane mode. I think it's a little pointless . I shall try it this night though 😜
    06-27-2014 08:45 PM
    I think I am actually coming back to using my 810 as my daily driver, on T-Mobile the 8x is a ******* child as well, and since we can install on SD card as well with 8.1 preview, it makes it more valuable when you have a lot of apps installed (and music). I have to say the 810's screen is better than the 8x's.
    06-28-2014 11:37 AM
    The battery drain that we've been talking about is observed in 8.1 when some or all radios are off (BT, Cellular, WiFi), hence the wishful thinking of having the appropriate firmware to go with it (Cyan). It's been also observed in other phones with 8.1. However, some phones don't experience it.

Also, fully featured Battery Saver ("Battery Sense")came out in WP8.1
    Gotcha but Battery Sense is (also) an App over 2 years old and I not seeing it saying only with 8.1, maybe some other thread ?
    06-29-2014 01:21 AM
1,549 ... 5758596061 ...