Lumia 810 - EOL - What about Firmware updates?

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully tmobiles thinks of holding their customer happy! If they provide updates for sure their network subscribers should stay 😊...ahh jst thinking... Money will be there, unless they push customers away due to lack off update supports.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I heard that Edward Snowden knows and won't release the information unless he gets asylum and can leave the airport in Moscow
-so he does have a pretty good bargaining chip. I heard ( I can't say where or from whom I heard this from) where Hawaii is bidding for his to return to the North Shore ( he's a surfer and that's a surfer's Mecca) and will grant him safe journey if he just lets TM customers in Hawai'i know, but time is running out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's the real reason why I hang on to my 810. I love the cyan color scheme. I wish i could get an internal model cyan 920, but i guess At&T has that color as an exclusive. My Purity Cans came in and i am rocking to them on my 8X while typing this as the 810 charges on the wireless charging plate. It just makes me hopeful t-mo will do the right thing and support this phone, because it is still better than people give it credit for...

WP_20130730_003.jpg

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Here's the real reason why I hang on to my 810. I love the cyan color scheme. I wish i could get an internal model cyan 920, but i guess At&T has that color as an exclusive. My Purity Cans came in and i am rocking to them on my 8X while typing this as the 810 charges on the wireless charging plate. It just makes me hopeful t-mo will do the right thing and support this phone, because it is still better than people give it credit for...

View attachment 38685

that thang looks suhhhweet!

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to be the one who gets this closed down over some nonsense....I'm having fun at the cryptic messages by some in this thread...a few words or phrases that don't mean anything, yet they'll be the first ones to say "see, I told you!" Look in the mirror and find your sense of humor, because this Nokia Lumia 810 phone has been a complete joke to anyone that purchased it.

Oh, if only you knew who I am.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
lol the sacrcasm is through the roof right now but anyways how did you all get to Justin bieber I mean it went from 810 to him ....errr ....funny and at the same time ..strange

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Well Jesus was mentioned then to the edward snowden guy to the guy in the urinal to Justin Bebier that's why I say there is a lot of sarcasm :)

You're telling the wrong person, my rhetorical "How?" was in response to his how did you all get to Justin bieber...

I know how, I started it all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo