So I've had my 810 for 2.5 weeks and now when I go to copy videos, it's a crap shoot as weather they will play. For example, I have Transformers 1 and 2 that I had on my old HTC HD2, mp4 format, etc played fine, but now nothing but Windows cannot play this file error code {didn't write it down}. Same thing with some old Star Trek videos converted to avi's. I had the episode Space Seed playing fine and hour ago, but when I went to reopen it error code c00d36c4. Deleted and recopied, same thing. Ugh, frustrating. Any ideas? Why would it play sometimes and sometimes not? I have 2 other episodes that are playing fine right now. Different media player suggestion?

Edit - Hmmm... I am going to go with funky memory card. My tried and true 16gb Samsung card everything I threw at it, no errors....still I saw some notice of this file error when I did a google search and still entertain any other ideas/suggestions.

Thanks
    Last edited by wiseguywood; 04-29-2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: added info
    04-29-2013 06:35 PM
    What are you using to get the videos on the card? I had a ton of issues using anything but Windows Media Player to send files to the SD card. I'm not sure if it encodes them a certain way or what, but once I formatted my card, installed the videos via WMP and tried to play them back, I had no issues.

PS - What version of Windows are you running as well? Windows 8 vs. Windows 7 makes a big difference in what I've seen for loading media.
    wiseguywood likes this.
    04-30-2013 07:04 PM
    I transfer files using Windows explorer on Win Xp.
    04-30-2013 09:13 PM