Lumia 810 Not Syncing my music properly. Help!

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
So I recently acquired a PNY 32GB to sync my music to my 810. So I synced all of my desired music using Windows Media Player and when finished it didn't appear on my Music+Videos app. So I deleted all of my music and decided to manually copy all of the music through a USB and not through the phone. Still didn't get my music to appear on my device. So I checked my Phone and Storage setting to find that all of my music is in the Other category. Why is it doing that and how can I resolve this!? Any help will greatly suffice.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Settings > phone storage > at the bottom it says store music and videos > you must choose SD card, or it will save to the internal storage.

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Well that's what it says, sadly I was forced to reset the phone and it started working. Sadly another issue has arose, apparently my music is syncing in really low volume that you can't even hear it even at 30/30.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Most people have music that was encoded a while back (usually at 96kbps or 128kbps) that will play back very softly. Most of the newer systems are designed to play back louder stuff (320kbps quality) and will dim the volume. What I had to do with my older, softer stuff was to create a playlist of only those titles (or play the entire album) after selecting the "Audio Leveling" for headphone playback. It doesn't help at all through the speaker, but it did wonders for the headphone sound!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750