Messaging app not "threading" conversations

abominator

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

is there anyway to group SMS texts manually? I don't know why, but the last SMS from a contact appeared as another conversation. When I go to history in either one, it shows me all the messages, so the phone is able to recognize they're all from the same contact. This is really bugging me.

Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers.

Fred P

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
is there anyway to group SMS texts manually? I don't know why, but the last SMS from a contact appeared as another conversation. When I go to history in either one, it

in my case the last SMS appeared in a thread from another CONTACT! i noticed thread from a colleague A i hadnt texted in years. I opened it and saw sms i sent this week to a friend B. I tried reply to see what happens and it texted the colleague A! In the thread screen if i hold my finger on the colleagues A name it would bring up the contact profile info of my friend B. Both my colleague and my firends name start with same 2 letters. I deleted the thread. Is there a contacts integrity checker app?

If i delete all my contacts and re import them, will this destroy links to emails , texts, or should i be ok? thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon