Mr. Blurry Cam?

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else have this awesome experience where you start to take that first photo - it takes like 4 seconds to snap it and when it goes into 'post shot' mode the image looks horribly blurred and distorted? The images themselves are just fine, but that post shooting preview is like a 400x240 preview quality or something terrible and just looks awful. Anyone else see this?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
No, I just do what Nokia suggests and that is to HOLD the button down rather than push down and release, it might take a millisecond but not 4 not even 1/4 second and all the pictures except for crappy light balance at night the pics are sharp.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine only seems to lag on the first image after opening, after that it seems to be snappy enough taking the images... But this was more about the low quality preview of the image after taking it... I wish I could snag a screen capture of it so I could show everyone what I'm talking about...

Dang, just tried and the screen capture looks fantastic just like the photo...

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Yep, I understand that, but the 'issue' that I am seeing is that that first image looks distorted and blurry when it is 'previewing' after being taken. It seems to be just the first one, and only for a few seconds while it saves. The problem is that with the save preview distortion, I can never tell if I actually got the shot the first time without flipping back to it after it's saved. It's not that big of deal, just more wondering if anyone else has noticed it?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
That's just a slight movement before it slides to to left to save, it's because it is moving but it's so fast that you think that It's a blurry image.
The more you take you'll be able to tell if it's actually a blurry shot, I know when it's a blurry pic and need to retake, just take a bunch and train your eye. The "preview" after you take a snap isn't long enough to see much of anything anyway. Take 2 or use Smart Shoot which gives you 5 to pick from OR train your eye :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion