for some reason, when using xbox music the volume is really low, but if i use pandora, nokia music, etc... its fine. just the xbox music is low.
    i tried rebooting my phone, but only worked for 10 min then went back to low volume. i am not sure why? anyone else with this problem? any solutions?
    thanks..
    07-17-2013 01:41 AM
    I just checked all three on my 920 and the volume was the same. Maybe someone else has run into it and can help you.
    07-17-2013 11:06 AM
    for some reason, when using xbox music the volume is really low, but if i use pandora, nokia music, etc... its fine. just the xbox music is low.
    i tried rebooting my phone, but only worked for 10 min then went back to low volume. i am not sure why? anyone else with this problem? any solutions?
    thanks..
    happened to me once when i was doing my usual daily jog in the rain (in a protective arm band ofcourse) - not sure if the weather has something to do with it but i turned it off, looked for a cover to pull the battery out, waited a min or 2 then put the batt right back in and turned it on and was fine after... that was the last time it did it. Was pretty weird.
    07-17-2013 01:53 PM
    happened to me once when i was doing my usual daily jog in the rain (in a protective arm band ofcourse) - not sure if the weather has something to do with it but i turned it off, looked for a cover to pull the battery out, waited a min or 2 then put the batt right back in and turned it on and was fine after... that was the last time it did it. Was pretty weird.
    i rebooted my phone again, and it works fine now. thanks tho
    07-21-2013 12:46 PM
    thanks..
    i also had this problem and found out some were in a forum that it was caused by playing a video and stopping it when the volume was low, i had the same problem i notice it when i went to play a song with the blue tooth in my car. so i went back to the music video i was playing the night before started it up and the volume was still low, i raised it up, stop it and went back to the car and bam it works just fine? go figure..
    07-21-2013 01:08 PM