Step by step to update your 810 to GDR2/Amber...

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI, the "Nokia Software Updater for Retail" is officially showing firmware 3043.0000.1326.0017 again. No need to torrent anymore or wait for OTA (if you still haven't gotten it).

Brian Waldvogel

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I keep on getting a message that this version isn't for retail. Are you familiar with a workaround? I have the torrent file with the eleven files, I put the Nokia setup file in the same place under Place and unhid everything that I could. Please write me back if you can. Thanks for your help.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I keep on getting a message that this version isn't for retail. Are you familiar with a workaround? I have the torrent file with the eleven files, I put the Nokia setup file in the same place under Place and unhid everything that I could. Please write me back if you can. Thanks for your help.

Are you on T Mobile ? if so the update is available OTA, if not your question will be answered by someone.

Guillermo810

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
i got the version thats on the torrent n i tested it n tried to go back to the original software, i master reset n still shows the amber version, can soemone help me to go back to the original software plz? i dont like that much noise on the camera n while recording video is getting so much annoying so if any of u guys are willin to help me it would be fantastic =(

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
i got the version thats on the torrent n i tested it n tried to go back to the original software, i master reset n still shows the amber version, can soemone help me to go back to the original software plz? i dont like that much noise on the camera n while recording video is getting so much annoying so if any of u guys are willin to help me it would be fantastic =(

you need to get the original/stock firmware or the portico firmware..master reset wont do it.. Me my selft noticed the noise on the live view of the cam..also in some shots..cam quality really decreased after the amber update..

Guillermo810

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
you need to get the original/stock firmware or the portico firmware..master reset wont do it.. Me my selft noticed the noise on the live view of the cam..also in some shots..cam quality really decreased after the amber update..
you know where can i download the original firmware or the portico firmware , im kinda sad bout the low quality it has now...

OmmadonX

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I checked my phone and reports that the firmware is 3043.0000.1326.0017, but the Nokia Glance Screen does not appear in the settings, nor other features are present. Only works the Flip to silence feature
Can anyone tell me why this happens?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I checked my phone and reports that the firmware is 3043.0000.1326.0017, but the Nokia Glance Screen does not appear in the settings, nor other features are present. Only works the Flip to silence feature
Can anyone tell me why this happens?

It first will be in display or touch ( I don't remember ) then as a thief in the night Glance will appear in it's on spot usually at the bottom until another new feature in settings appears but if you can't wait get this app SysApps Pusher from the store and see Glance is there, be sure to hit "check" and all the apps and system items that need updating will be in a list with a green dot next to them.
SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

wp_ss_20131016_0001.jpg

Last edited:

stuck810

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I tried with the Nokia SRT and it detects my 810 (with pre-amber) and simply says "software package not available for this phone"
Any other ideas? I tried looking high and low for the ROM but no luck. Thanks in advance!

einstyne

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am in the same boat running a store demo phone with inappropriate product code 059R380. Where can I get the 1250 non retail demo firmware from to flash the lumia 810 with.

Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss