Lumia 810 Gray screen on unlock

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I want to know if I'm having an Amber issue or a Hardware issue with my Lumia 810

I just bought it off ebay and it came in packaging almost brand new(seal was broken) but still with the original stickers(or whatever you call it).
I immediately performed updates, downloaded a few apps, and sync'ed my contacts and what not.
The issue is sometimes when I click the unlock button I get a gray screen of death instead of my lock screen, or a screen with multi colored pixels that looks like outerspace....

Is anyone else having this issue or do I have to return this phone back to the seller ? :(

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand its back. Now it just keeps flashing this gray/white screen while on the wireless charging stand. I just turned glance off and it stopped again temporarily....

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I would do a master reset and see if that helps... It sounds like something went buggy with either an update or an incompatible App...

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just uninstaled accuweather and things seem to be fine...for now....
So was that like weather of outerspace !!! :cool: .... fun apart, if you are seeing that screen while on the charging pad only, you can also check the accessory settings as well, not sure though if settings has anything to do with it.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Well I've been on a road trip all day and I've been noticing the screen turning gray/white again on unlock. It seems like the unlock is lagging, but I'm not sure. I took out my memory card and it stopped for about a good 4 hours and has now returned. I will try a reset when I go home today and test it without Amber to see if the update or install is the issue. Thanks and any information about my problem is helpful.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Contact the seller and contact eBay the seller is the issue, you need a new phone or a refund.
"almost brand new(seal was broken)" with doesn't mean new, I could make mine "look" new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720