Video: Someone help me with this screen issue

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Why start a new thread, didn't you mention this before? Anyway
You bought it of eBay nuff said, contact the seller and resolve the problem that's who's gonna "fix it'

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I tried removing the previous post to start this one, but didn't know how to. I'm just asking the wp community if they've ever had this issue before I start attacking the seller who was actually very kind to me. If I don't get any results I will definitely have the seller issue me a refund.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I tried removing the previous post to start this one, but didn't know how to. I'm just asking the wp community if they've ever had this issue before I start attacking the seller who was actually very kind to me. If I don't get any results I will definitely have the seller issue me a refund.

I thought maybe you didn't know that multiple same topic threads...
It's a bad phone, and telling the seller it's a bad a phone isn't an attack on the seller, unless the seller isn't honest,
besides it's the T R U T H and if honest then they'll say lets work it out, it's really that simple.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Okay Thanks. I've already contacted the seller about the issue , and he has told me if it continues he'll gladly issue me a refund. I just really like the phone, and I'm just looking around to see if there are any solutions before I proceed to ship this thing back to the other side of the U.S.

P.S The video shows the screen flashing, but it doesn't flash. It's just a solid white/gray color.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol Thanks. Someone just explained to me on another forum that my phone is bricked, and needs a complete reflash. Anyone have a link to re-flashing the Lumia 810 with Amber?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077