Need help with Lumia 810 Micro SD storage!

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello! It's been way too long now to be having these issues, but ever since I had this phone my music and Micros SD have been acting up. I understand with the music it's something related to syncing, but after a while my phone started to send EVERYTHING synced to the SD card (i.e. pictures, music, videos) to the 'Other' storage. Now I know the issue with the 'Other' storage with the internal storage of the phone, but what irritates me is that why is it affecting my external storage. I have done way too many resets as this is my last stretch in keeping the phone. Please any help would suffice!

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I got a refurbished model back when it was officially EOL. Oh well, I was planning on selling it and getting my self a HD7. That phone was something else.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I love my HD7...seriously looking at the 8XT..I like the Lumia 810, but the audio on the HD7 is much better than my Lumia 810.

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I got a refurbished model back when it was officially EOL. Oh well, I was planning on selling it and getting my self a HD7. That phone was something else.

I presume you'll tell buyers of this issue?

Is it running Amber? Amber fixed my SD card issues:

My phone, bought on eBay, would auto-reboot about every 90 seconds if I had an SD card in it. I tried all six cards I have. And this is the second phone that was doing it, the seller replaced the first, thank you. So I looked on the Nokia site and found out my phone still had ten days of warranty! Sent it in, came back, everything it great. In the list of things they did, was to "Update the software." As I found out, Amber. It was OTA right after I shipped it, grrrrr.....

What's weird is that the paperwork claims the same IMEI number in and out, but the screen is different. No screen protector, and a little silver triangle in the corner. Which is actually useful, I can tell which end is up now.

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Well I can't do anything with my warranty as it's refurbished and is only covered by 90 days (I'm way past that now). What I might just do is do a hard reset and hopefully return that to a working state. Just irritated that MS still has not fixed the 'other' storage issue as now my phone is clogging up 3.2 GB in the 'other' section in the main storage. Quick question though, how is the 8XT compared to other WP8 phones in the market?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)