Music: Tinny sound - no bass

trouble210

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to increase the bass level while listening to music with headphones on the 810? I have the bass on the EQ cranked all the way up but it's still very trebly sounding, almost zero bass. Anybody else having the same problem?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
The headphones speakers have to have the frequency parameters and the driver to benefit from the EQ set for bass,
they should be at least starting at from 10 Hz ( for bass ) to 25000 HZ for the "full range of sound"
but if the headphone speakers aren't that good you won't hear it.

trouble210

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to increase the bass level while listening to music with headphones on the 810? I have the bass on the EQ cranked all the way up but it's still very trebly sounding, almost zero bass. Anybody else having the same problem?

Thanks, can you recommend a good pair for the 810?

ThaKrazyOne

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
It also depends on the type of headphones. I got a set of Auvio headphones from Radio Shack. They retail for 49.99 but got them half off on sale. They sound great with music and movies and I have not messed with the EQ settings at all. I tried also with a set of Samsung headphones and it does sound good as well.

outback15

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
i've always used and liked the Sennheiser PX series. light but remarkably big sounding. available on Amazon with a lot of positive user reviews.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs