Will the wireless charging shell for 820 fit the 810?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I posted 3 links on eBay the other day all CYAN/new from $29.99 - $32.99 with shipping then got a ["cease and desist"]
pm from a mod saying they moved it to Market Place ( they really just deleted it)
On eBay use this in the search bar Nokia Lumia 810 CC-3063 Wireless Charging Shell In Blue that should pull all 3 of them up and I found a place --that was selling charging plates for $24.99 for "bulk" pack or $29.95 for retail pack -they only had B&W and Yellow but use this pomo code fall10 for 10% off and free shipping and all new.

Just Google Nokia DT-900 or DT-900 and that place should appear on the right side, if it doesn't pm me and I'll give you the link.
the copy might say 920 and 820 but all Nokia charging pads/plates work with all Lumia phones that have the Qi wireless charging pad in the shell.

Last edited:

goodintentions

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I posted 3 links on eBay the other day all CYAN/new from $29.99 - $32.99 with shipping then got a ["cease and desist"]
pm from a mod saying they moved it to Market Place ( they really just deleted it)
On eBay use this in the search bar Nokia Lumia 810 CC-3063 Wireless Charging Shell In Blue that should pull all 3 of them up and I found a place --that was selling charging plates for $24.99 for "bulk" pack or $29.95 for retail pack -they only had B&W and Yellow but use this pomo code fall10 for 10% off and free shipping and all new.

Just Google Nokia DT-900 or DT-900 and that place should appear on the right side, if it doesn't pm me and I'll give you the link.
the copy might say 920 and 820 but all Nokia charging pads/plates work with all Lumia phones that have the Qi wireless charging pad in the shell.

Thank you for the info. I've ordered 3 charging shells and 2 charging plates. Visited my retired parents today and they really liked my new windows phone when I showed them. So, thought this was the perfect time to upgrade them from their old galaxy s.

I've found that there are mods that are biased against certain things and so they use their mod powers to do what they want. They are biased just like everybody else. The difference is because they are the mods they think they are always right by some kind of heavenly mandate.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the info. I've ordered 3 charging shells and 2 charging plates. Visited my retired parents today and they really liked my new windows phone when I showed them. So, thought this was the perfect time to upgrade them from their old galaxy s.

I've found that there are mods that are biased against certain things and so they use their mod powers to do what they want. They are biased just like everybody else. The difference is because they are the mods they think they are always right by some kind of heavenly mandate.

You have 3 /810s ?
And you're welcome, you found the charging plates at all 4 cellular with the promo code fall10 -10% off ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi