I've been using my 810 for over a month now, and while I really like it, there seems to be one nagging issue: the volume for calls is rather low for me. I raise it to the max, and it doesn't sound well. In fact, I have to put calls on speakerphone to hear them, even though then the noise is rather loud. Is there a way to raise the volume, or am I stuck. For those of you wondering, I bought this phone used, so I don't think it would be under warranty. Any and all help is appreciated, and thanks for reading!
    10-16-2013 12:06 AM
    Is your phone network full?
    Is there some dust in the earpiece?, try to blow it softly or use a pin to lightly clean it.
    Human ears generate sweat when talking on the phone, its possible that this sweat made a trip into your earpiece and made it slow :(, I know its disappointing.
    Chat with Nokia on their website and give them your IMEI number so they can tell you if its in warranty or not
    & the most important thing, thank whenever someone helped you, hah!
    Last edited by montsa007; 10-16-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the advice. There was a bit of dust, but the sound only went up slightly. I will have to see what Nokia says about this.
    10-18-2013 12:09 AM
    Thanks for the advice. There was a bit of dust, but the sound only went up slightly. I will have to see what Nokia says about this.
    Try to clean it more, it may sound nasty/gross, i tear a piece of paper and fold it to create a pointed cone and clean the earpiece hole, try that.
    Using a pin is playing with fire, 1 wrong move and you know where you've landed yourself :).
    10-18-2013 12:14 AM