capacitive button vibration on the Lumia 810

slap0rama

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I was wondering how big of a vibration do you guys get on your 810's when hitting the capacitive buttons (bing, home and back buttons) on your phone? The ones on my 810 give such a tiny vibration! I am wondering if it is just my phone or is it common with other 810's? I got the 810 as a replacement for my 8x because my 8x bricked twice and I was tired of it plus I wanted a removable battery and expandable storage so I thought the 810 would be perfect for me. The 810 is a great phone except the vibration on those front buttons are really a turn off that I have decided to stick it out again with my 8x.

I am wondering if there are any settings to change the vibration on the front buttons? I have looked and there are none from what I can tell. I bought my mom a 521 and even that phone has a nice solid vibration to the capacitive buttons! Any help or feedback would be great. Thanks.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a similar issue on my 810 as well, but in my case the vibration is so low that its next to no vibration. I flashed my phone to Amber and the vibration was noticeable but re-updating to GDR3, its back to low vibration

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
It's low and that's what happened after Amber compared to before and after Update3 is still's low. \
It wastes battery anyway and the vibration is enough to know you hit the correct buttons so wtf I say.
Nokia even updated Touch to disable that feature but it doesn't seem to work with the 810, I guess it needs Black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077