Hey guys, I have a Nokia Lumia 810 and so far I really like it. However, it turned out to be defective and I am getting a new one. The issue is, I would like to save all of my text messages and it just won't let me. It will and has saved all of my Facebook messages, but the regular messages that come to my phone won't get saved. That is really important to me because as a college student, a lot of vital information is sent to me via text messaging and I would love it if they appeared on my new cell phone. Besides, a lot of these messages have sentimental value to me and I would really hate to lose them. Is there anything that can be done? I've turned on all the back up and I have gone to the Microsoft website and followed the instructions there and still nothing. Please, someone help me.
    03-05-2014 01:22 AM
    How do you know your messages are not backed up? If you've text message back up turned on - everything should be backed up.
    Probably not the most recent text but if its been a few hours since your last text, even that should be backed up already. When you restore your phone, it will come back.
    03-05-2014 05:23 AM