How's your 810 holding up?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
mine is still holding up ! I use it sometimes when I get board of the 822 I have but something about the 810 makes me want to keep it. but other than that my 810 is still good :D

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Since I have a screen protector and a case... it is holding up very very well. Can't say I regret getting it... I was expecting more damage after taking note of my other feature phones. Not a scuff, not a scratch.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine is doing exceptionally well. It lives in my front pocket with keys without any protection. There are some really minor scratches that you really, really, have to work hard to find on the screen. The charging shell does have some minor scratches from my keys, but that's to be expected.

It's been dropped, flung, on several surfaces including concrete, pavers, tile, carpet (all accidently, of course) with minimal evidence of those incidences.

The biggest issue I have is always having to dig out pocket lint from the headphone jack. :winktongue:

Robert Novak1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I have had my phone for 1 year and 2 months. It still looks brand new. No scratches or anything else except for where the usb cable plugs in. I also use a phone condom....

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in good condition. It's sitting in its box in my room. Still have my 32GB microSD card inside. A friend of mine wants to buy it from me to give to her dad for his birthday, but I might just hold onto it to pass down to my mom if something happens with her 620.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine is mint, except for the "Nokia Mix Radio" Issue that I have, it is the best phone I've ever used. I like the 925, but the 810 is a better size and has a bit more bulk to it. I also like the SD slot, but disliked the minimal App memory. I had a charging back put on it almost immediately, so it looks brand new with the original black cover on it.

I'm actually selling it and accessories for it in the for sale section - and yes, the price is a bit high, but with a almost new standard back, a gray Qi back, a black Qi back, gel case that fits the Qi cases and a DT-900 charger - I think it's fair.

Moises Corilloclla

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine is going like a charm. No issues and no cover at all, only protective film for the screen.
BTW, the repeated songs on the sd card is slowly getting better. No more duplication (in most of the cases) even after a turn-off.

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
There are some really good prices for the 810 on ebay. The HTC 8x as well. Now I have one of each and I wave my middle finger in the air to my carrier T-Mo, for not declaring any support of these 2 phones. Thanks devoloper preview!!

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine 810 is perfect, no scratches dents or AND it's rare ( like anyone who doesn't have one cares) I also have an unlocked beat up 820 which I got for $30. which worked for a while when I left my 810 in Germany and needed a phone 'till I got it back, then soon after the 820 died.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
There are some really good prices for the 810 on ebay. The HTC 8x as well. Now I have one of each and I wave my middle finger in the air to my carrier T-Mo, for not declaring any support of these 2 phones. Thanks devoloper preview!!

Meh, T-Mobile may not officially offer support, but Nokia, so far, hasn't been too bad based on my research. I don't really blame T-Mo for EOL'ing it as much as for why it EOL'ed (High Cost, Poor Distribution, Lack of Accessories, Rarity of official accessories).

My 810 arrived and it's great. Though the previous user hadn't installed a single update. @_@

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
My 810 is doing pretty well. I bought it with an almost dead earpiece, which I tolerated for a few months until I had to make a lot of calls, and got frustrated by it. Luckily the 810 was still under warranty, and that got fixed. With a new battery cover, the phone would be in mint condition. I have a silicone case on it, so it still looks and holds decently. I'm still iffy on using 8.1, but as of right now the only problem I face is the Xbox music making more than 1 copy of a few of my MP3's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills