Phone lost track of an APP download on wifi

donald sherman

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I was on wifi downloading extras&info to my Lumia 810 - had to leave the area, lost wifi, download wasn't complete - now it doesn't show up on windows store downloads nor in history. How can I get it back on my phone to download?:
Thanks,
Don

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
# 1 you don't disconnect from Wi-Fi when you're downloading an app via Wi-Fi, that's like leaving the gas station while still connected to the pump hose when filling up, it's not gonna work. :wink:

donald sherman

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Install Sysapp Pusher & then force the extras & info update.

I checked in history and Extras&info is not among them, the update dated May 8 is in the list in SysApppusher and when I tap it, says it is installed. When I looked at the extras&info in settings, it has the latest version - but I suspect it downloaded enough to update the version without really updating anything - it is not in history so something's amiss. Is there anything I can do to redo???
Thanks,
Don

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe no one has said this- NONE of the Nokia system apps show in the store download history, ever. Nokia care does, but that is not a system app. Ie, if the app in question does not appear in the app list, it wont appear in the history.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

donald sherman

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe no one has said this- NONE of the Nokia system apps show in the store download history, ever. Nokia care does, but that is not a system app. Ie, if the app in question does not appear in the app list, it wont appear in the history.

Duh:asleep:, yeah, I found out from Nokia:) Apparently it did update and those apps won't show in store history. Thanks!

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

That's because they are firmware systems apps not MS or 3rd party apps.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I checked in history and Extras&info is not among them, the update dated May 8 is in the list in SysApppusher and when I tap it, says it is installed. When I looked at the extras&info in settings, it has the latest version - but I suspect it downloaded enough to update the version without really updating anything - it is not in history so something's amiss. Is there anything I can do to redo???
Thanks,
Don

I downloaded the same Extra + info update and it doesn't "show" any changes, system apps do ( but rarely) show changes but usually they are just fixes. No one saw or experienced any changes.

"What’s new?
- general fixes and improvements": ( NOKIA's change log info)

And read here there are no "changes" that you'll notice, more likely than not you got the full update -don't stress. http://www.windowscentral.com/app-update-roundup-extras-info-transfer-my-data-zedge-and-more

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa