10-14-2014 06:20 AM
28 12
tools
    Okay, this is weird... I just noticed now that when I press the power button to lock/standby and unlock, there is an accompanying sound coming from the speakers. It sounds like a drop of water. I've never ever had this before. Did this come with this update? I swear I didn't fiddle around with any setting.

I just checked the ringtone and sounds settings and the "play sounds for lock and unlock" is unmarked/off...
    10-14-2014 06:14 AM
    Okay, this is weird... I just noticed now that when I press the power button to lock/standby and unlock, there is an accompanying sound coming from the speakers. It sounds like a drop of water. I've never ever had this before. Did this come with this update? I swear I didn't fiddle around with any setting.
    That's lock screen sound been there since the birth of windows phone. You don't hear it when phone is totally silent. You can tick it on or off from sound settings
    10-14-2014 06:18 AM
    That's lock screen sound been there since the birth of windows phone. You don't hear it when phone is totally silent. You can tick it on or off from sound settings
    It's been off for me since the beginning (see my edit) that's why I have never heard of it before. And now it just won't turn off.

EDIT: It didn't go away after turning the power off and on. Next thing I did is the soft reset, and for some reason it went away. Weird...
    10-14-2014 06:20 AM
28 12