viber HD not available on Lumia 820/920??

Br_Mpto

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok so viber is not a windows app... Whatever. I'm still right about everything else. What's the point of having a beautiful device if every other platform is blowing windows out of the water app-wise? For gods sake we're even missing basic apps like Pandora. I don't know about you but I bought the Lumia 920 to be in the cutting edge of cell phone technology, not to be waiting around for basic apps and upgrades to come out, not to be using my older phones in order to use Pandora, viber, instagram, my medical apps (vademeacum), and basically all worth while cell phone games. In my opinion the Lumia 920 is a beautiful device (I have the red one) but its incredibly buggy and the store is ages behind its competitors. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not an apple\android fan-boy or anything like that, but I do expect my new devices to be more productive than my older ones, and definitely the Lumia 920 was a big let down. Yeah my videos are a little less shaky, and some day when att decides to send me my pad charger I will be able to charge wirelessly, but I still have to walk around with either my iPhone 4 or my LG nitro HD in order to use many apps. I hope they are "busting their ass" in order to bring more apps because we deserve it. I don't even show off my Lumia anymore, its just embarrassing. Maybe an estimated time frame for apps and upgrades would help, but for now I am not at all happy with this tech. And this is my opinion. If ya'll like wp8 great.

I'm very disappointed too. If a shared misery is half of the misery, I'm here my friend.

Lumia 920 is been a waste of money for me so far, I have to walk with my Galaxy S2 all the time. And this is not only because of the Viber, the Skype does not work on background, so I can't receive incoming calls while not on foreground!!!

Mario M D

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I found a way to install every app that is missing from the Microsoft store... I bought an iPhone 5. Thanks Nokia+MS!

P.s. Fool me once...

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I found a way to install every app that is missing from the Microsoft store... I bought an iPhone 5. Thanks Nokia+MS!

P.s. Fool me once...

You spent money on an overpriced iPhone 5 just because you couldn't get Viber? umm.. ok well have you ever heard of WeChat, you can make free voice and video calls with it too and it supports all platforms.

Earl Bryan Yodico

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
When are you going to release the fix viber calls for lumia coz totally it sucks!!! we need it and your app has a good reputation so please release it soon, we are craving to use the app....

Thanks!

Earl Bryan Yodico

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Everyone is freaking out because of this problem you gave us, I hope you will give us a time frame where we can fully use our Lumia 920 and enjoy every moment of it!!!

Mario M D

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Really??? Have you even used wechat buddy?? Its a recorded message that is sent. Not a VoIP call moron! And what about Pandora? Temple run, instagram, street fighter, vademeaccum, nejm, etc, etc, etc?? I could make video calls with Skype, although be it very unstable when calling other platforms, but that's not the point!! The point that you're not getting, maybe cause a windows phone is the only phone you could ever afford, is that when compared to other platforms wp8 Is way behind!! Is not just viber. I consider the phone a total failure in customer experience due to the fact that I still had to carry other phones in order to use many applications wp8 is lacking. What's the point of having a "top smartphone" if I still had to carry my old one?? I "wasted" my money in an iPhone in order to use the applications I used before buying the crappy Lumia 920.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Really??? Have you even used wechat buddy?? Its a recorded message that is sent. Not a VoIP call moron! And what about Pandora? Temple run, instagram, street fighter, vademeaccum, nejm, etc, etc, etc?? I could make video calls with Skype, although be it very unstable when calling other platforms, but that's not the point!! The point that you're not getting, maybe cause a windows phone is the only phone you could ever afford, is that when compared to other platforms wp8 Is way behind!! Is not just viber. I consider the phone a total failure in customer experience due to the fact that I still had to carry other phones in order to use many applications wp8 is lacking. What's the point of having a "top smartphone" if I still had to carry my old one?? I "wasted" my money in an iPhone in order to use the applications I used before buying the crappy Lumia 920.

Instead of calling people morons, may be next time try and actually use Google or Bing (strongly recommended because Bing is beautiful!) to do some market research. Don't freaking jump on buying a phone because oh it's so nice, new and shiny! Each of your three posts have only indicated to me that you are either a spoilt brat or a troll. Either way, I am not engaging in a dialogue with you. Apps are NOT a responsibility of the OS or OEM. Go grow some balls and message some app developers to get you the apps you want.

Customer service failure? I face palmed myself about eight times. I strongly recommend downloading Dictionary.com app on your shiny new iPhone 5 and read what customer service is and probably you will fail to put things together and still misinterpret the meaning and come back with sentences that have no logic. If you do, please be sure, I will be the happiest person to recognise your troll face.

donpizaro

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am a big fan of windows phone and presently using windows 8 from windows 7 which had the viber calls. Please i am so much in need of it. Many friends need to contact me and all have viber. Do your best in the research success.

perspicatio

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Use an alternative like Whatsapp and/or Skype. Get your friends to do the same. Problem solved.

This is what I did, and my contacts have since largely abandoned Viber.

Gerro Rico Mabulay

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
hi guys. im from the philippines. luckily i got the unlock version which is already has a OS version8.0.10211.204.. in already installed viber, still i cant make any calls yet. and im having issues signing in on skype too...

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Its NOT Nokias job 2 have apps ready, there ONLY obligation is hardware!! If u wanna blame anyone blame Microsoft or me if it makes u feel better;) go n catch up with friends in person instead of sitting on ur fat lazy ***!!!

Alfred Diong

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: viber for WP8 Nokia 820

Since Viber is already available for WP8 Nokia 820, it does not ring on incoming calls but will only hear an audible sound which will prompt me to check of a missed call.
Any settings that I have missed?:cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb