Portico Update Feedback

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
My camera photos are worse, as the pictures all seem foggier or something. I cleaned my lense off but it still gives off, but the pictures still have a "mist" everywhere. I refuse to hard reset, as I left Android because of that crap.

Can't tell if battery life improved, but I imagine it had to since I have my email on push and keep WiFi alive all the time...

I am happy, however, that it fixed the audio issues I was having. If I pulled the headphones out of my phone with the music paused, music would start playing start through the speakers. Also, there used to be a lot of skipping and distortion with the music, but Portico seems to have fixed all those issues.

Still got a ways to go, but loving my device a little more. Most of the improvements I'm waiting for are IE fixes, the Gameloft games promised at launch (that still aren't there), and some resolution to not being able to pay for things with NFC because Microsoft has their balls in a vice grip with the carriers. I think its ridiculous our NFC can't be used because "Isis isn't ready"; screw Isis and start living to your slogan of "giving us a phone that is our phone"...

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Portico Update, Unbranded HK, funny though I don't have enough storage for the update file so I had to uninstall some apps.

Kriminal

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
(UK 820 owner) :

I'm presuming mine is waiting to upgrade as we speak/type, as I have an 'update' waiting to be installed (manually checked).

Unfortunately, as per norm with this phone, I'm unable to download the 'upgrade' as I don't have a Wifi connection! :angry:

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
just manually checked and the update is there, sim free UK. weirdly i had it set to notify me of updates but i still had to manually search. All is good, ive been at 99% for quite a while, still im impatient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm