hotmail sync problem

t0n1zz

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey i using .live.com mail for my email and i change the sync setting to sync all time and now everytime i open hotmail it keep syncing and suddenly close the hotmail app.... i tried to sync manualy and make my lockscreen time out to never and just let it sync but over a hour i just keep syncing... i only have 20mail at the times....

and also i noticed that when i restart my phone and open people hub or other first party app it just open quickly but if i open hotmail and get sync issue every first party app show loading screen for a second.... it just like something wrong with hotmail...

anyone know the solution? i think it must be something wrong with sync setting but because everytime i open hotmail it keeps syncing so i can't access sync setting anymore... :unhappy:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey i using .live.com mail for my email and i change the sync setting to sync all time and now everytime i open hotmail it keep syncing and suddenly close the hotmail app.... i tried to sync manualy and make my lockscreen time out to never and just let it sync but over a hour i just keep syncing... i only have 20mail at the times....

and also i noticed that when i restart my phone and open people hub or other first party app it just open quickly but if i open hotmail and get sync issue every first party app show loading screen for a second.... it just like something wrong with hotmail...

anyone know the solution? i think it must be something wrong with sync setting but because everytime i open hotmail it keeps syncing so i can't access sync setting anymore... :unhappy:

Uninstall Skype and try...

t0n1zz

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
suddenly these two days everything works fine.... hmm skype? i will try it later.... still confuse with this.... ahahaha....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium