Cant send Texts

Bobthe90th

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello i just got a new Nokia lumia About a week ago It worked no problem for the first few days but the i could not send texts but i could make calls and a lot of the apps would freeze and go back to the start screen. Like People if i would go into people and go onto one of my contacts then try and send them a text people would crash and it would go back to the start screen the same happened to mail but if i delete some thing it would crash so then i tried to send a text buy going directly into Messages but it would not send it did not come up with any error messages it would just not send.
I tried fixing this buy turning it off. And that did not work so then i tried taking the sim out and booting it and putting the sim back in but still the same problem so in the end i reset it and it worked again but now it back a few days after i reset it can some please help me!

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello i just got a new Nokia lumia About a week ago It worked no problem for the first few days but the i could not send texts but i could make calls and a lot of the apps would freeze and go back to the start screen. Like People if i would go into people and go onto one of my contacts then try and send them a text people would crash and it would go back to the start screen the same happened to mail but if i delete some thing it would crash so then i tried to send a text buy going directly into Messages but it would not send it did not come up with any error messages it would just not send.
I tried fixing this buy turning it off. And that did not work so then i tried taking the sim out and booting it and putting the sim back in but still the same problem so in the end i reset it and it worked again but now it back a few days after i reset it can some please help me!

I had text issues with my 822 about a day after I got it. I tried the same solutions. Mine didn't get fixed until I performed a hard reset. I know it sounds bad, but the most tedious part was resending my apps to my phone and setting my tiles on my home screen.

Bobthe90th

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I had text issues with my 822 about a day after I got it. I tried the same solutions. Mine didn't get fixed until I performed a hard reset. I know it sounds bad, but the most tedious part was resending my apps to my phone and setting my tiles on my home screen.

Is Hard reset is "ResetyourPhone"? In "about" in"settings"? if it is i have done that and its back again D: some one please help this phone is driving me Mad!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster