Issues I have with the 820

codlips

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I've owned my 820 for 4 weeks now after changing from blackberry.Heres a few things that get on my baps about it.....No blinking light on the front when you've missed a call/text etc.Transferring music and keeping the name and data of said music because i seem to lose it..not being able to scroll through music to a certain part/song etc (well annoying)...no bbci player or itv or 4 od player....if your on orange there is only two swapables available,deezer and russel grant does your stars!!great....not a lot of apps...apart from that it ain't bad,browsing the nets fast and Nokia drive betas good.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't you do some research before you buy a phone? You would've known it had no LED notification light. How can you possibly make a complaint about something you knew about before you bought the product?

Mike3of3

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have also just moved from BB in the UK to an 820 on O2 and I've not regretted it so far. Yes the lack of a notifications light takes a bit of getting used to, but its no deal breaker for me. I have transferred music onto the 820 through Windows Media Player and it worked perfectly. I have to say that its the most impressive handset I've seen for quite a while, but I understand if you aren't getting on with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss