Pair bluetooth headset using NFC

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I have two issues.

Finding a good remote headset (play/pause, change tracks and volume). I realize there isn't a ton of choice for WP users, but if you know something that works, please let me know. Currently looking at the Nokia BH-111 (I don't specifically need wireless, that's just the option I found)

As long as it's a bluetooth headset, is there a way to pair it to my Lumia 820 using NFC (i.e. sticking an NFC tag on it)? I've got the NFC Launchit app but it seems quite limited in what it could do (just open bluetooth setting as far as I can tell).

Nokia does have a wireless speaker they're happily touting can simply pair by tapping your phone on it, so I'm sure there's a way to do this - or is that getting too under the hood than MS allows?

Btw, I live in the UK so a local site helps me better.

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I got one free with the set of headphones I got from orange,, those wesc ones,
headphones arent brilliant but the adapter means I can use the buds that came with gfs s3 and volume playpause voice all work perfect.

From nokias web site
Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 introduce an universal audio connector, it enables the use of both American Headset Jack (AHJ) headsets and standard Nokia OMTP headsets.
so maybe something like
[h=1]"Fiio LU1 Adapter Cable " would work, [/h]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon