shortcut to switch off cellular data

iam_an0nym0us

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I know how to turn off data cellular connection from settings, but is there some kinda shortcut to it ? (like in Android, holding the power button brings up a menu from which you can do some frequent tasks , including turning off cellular data )

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called connectivityshortcuts. It quicker than going into settings each time and you can pin data,wifi etc to your home screen.

weareinfinite

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I use Quick Settings to do the same thing.. Likewise, it's not one touch, but it's quick enough for me I guess. It'd be great if there are one-touch toggles for settings in a forthcoming WP update.

iam_an0nym0us

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Quick Settings to do the same thing.. Likewise, it's not one touch, but it's quick enough for me I guess. It'd be great if there are one-touch toggles for settings in a forthcoming WP update.

i hope so too. I don't really get why they chose not to implement it in the first place. Almost all my gripes about Windows phone 8 are small things like that

selfxd

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I use touch develop and then use wifi/3g switcher. Pin the tile to the start screen tap it, takes you to WiFi settings, back out and it brings up the data settings. Change that and your a go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss