why there is no update for nokia lumia 820 yet ??

driftpod

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I suggest one thing, try installing from SD card. Download on your computer manually from the website and move it to your SD card through USB. It would appear in your store as a new option (SD Card) after restart and waiting for 4-5 minutes. You will be able to install if your phone has atleast the space of the actual spare required by the game i.e. approx 1.2 GB.

This is regarding installing Modern Combat 4.

Thanks for the reply, in fact, i did try your method last week after looking up on other forum. Initially, i cleared up the space on the phone to about 3gb, then i downloaded the xap file to my pc and transferred it to the phone sd card for installation. The installation process went fine until almost the end when the low storage error came up and stopped the installation. Now even worst, 1) game installation failed 2) after the failed installation, 1gb of space is stuck with "Other" storage, now i have less than 2gb of free space to use.
The storage management is really poor for wp8, i hope the firmware 1308/1314 will be released soon for unbranded 820.

Shashi S

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I wouldnt install the 1308 update. Have issues with push notifications for messaging.
Waiting for the legendary 1314 update to come for my 820 in australia

Omar Zak

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
i have the 1308 Update since the day it came up ...
i dont have patience regarding updates, so i installed it Via Nokia care suit.

the mobile is stable and everything is just alright ....

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 820 via NSU for retail (India)

(Vodafone user btw)

These are the changes I got :
1.Storage Check in settings
2.Data Sense
3.I am getting HSPA+ signal on 3G mode
4.Scrubbing response on HD videos has improved a lot
5.Music Player is little fast

Problems :
None so far , Apps are getting updates , able to install apps through SD-card , backing up is fine , camera works fine.Everything is very nice.

Most importantly no bugs.

EDIT : For those who want to update , here's the installation software :
http://www.mediafire.com/?xfpzsda55rqy7e7

Data will be wiped and u can easily restore it when phone restarts after update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro