Anyone playing Real Football 2013? Need help from you guys.

dinesh_altius

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Cheers guys,

My phone gets really heated up in less than 5 mins when I play real football 2013. Is this a normal behavior? I mean it's not warm, it's uncomfortably hot. Took up the issue with Nokia care and they can only come with this : "Sir, Portico update is available please check the mobile after the update." They returned the device with an updated os version. But the fact remains with or without the update the mobile still heats up. Not only the back side of the phone, even the entire screen gets hot. How many 820 owners have this issue? Want to know if it's only mine or every other device have this problem.
I understand dual core processor, GPU dissipate much heat, but I expect bit more from the device. I can hardly play games on my lumia :(
Please post your experience.

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Isn't heating issue a common pain in the neck for most Lumia devices? It's a hot [no pun intended] subject in the 920 forum. It's most likely a CPU-bug. Not much you can, as far as I know.

dinesh_altius

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Isn't heating issue a common pain in the neck for most Lumia devices? It's a hot [no pun intended] subject in the 920 forum. It's most likely a CPU-bug. Not much you can, as far as I know.

So there isn't a way out? My battery also is very poor. I start my day with 100% battery at 8 clock, around 3 in the evening battery reduces to 20% with 3g on all time, hour of music, usual calls and text messages. Could a poor battery be the cause for heating up issue as well?

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I am not an expert on this matter, but I do belive that it's the other way around; heating causes the battery to drop. If your phone is new (1-2 weeks), I'd suggest you give it some charging cycles. Let the phone go all the way down to 0%, to the point where it automatically turns itself off, and fully charge it again. Keep doing this, and the battery should improve. Also, having things in the background might cause some drainage too. Check that under "settings" -> "applications" -> "background tasks" and disable anything you think may cause the battery drop. There are thousands of threads in these forums, with a lot of good tips to increase battery life. You may want to search around!

Good luck!

Dj kARE3M

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
My phone also get hot like you have put in a microwave. but the battery result is good. the only problem im having is when i play a game like Real football or Six Guns game in my mobile. the phone gets hot. im having issue with Real football game some time it close automatically and starts from beginning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon