Whats app we chat and viber not working. why??

Farhaan Haque

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a nokia lumia 820 on 8 may but soon i m facing some problems with it. My whats app is not working. even though i tried reinstalling it several times but d problem is dat it keeps on showing not connected in d settings option. N viber i cant even connect to it. same goes for we chat as well. I cant send any message to my friends on whats app n neither can dey. Even though dey can see dat i m in whats app. Another problem is with my datacable. My laptop does not recognise it. i m using a dell studio laptop with windows vista. But whenever i connect it through d datacable the installation process is not complete. they ask me a cd in order to continue to install it but i havent received any cd with my phone. I tried asking a nokia person frm where i bought it but it was of no help. So plz help me soon. i m frm guwahati, assam-781022

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
You need install "Windows Phone desktop app" to connect your phone to pc. It works with windows 7/8, i'm not sure about vista.
& You can access the internet but these chat apps not working is very wierd.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Try a soft reset and see if it solves the problem. (volume down + power button until screen turns off)

Also, you shouldn't need to install the WP app to connect your phone to PC. Nor should you need a CD to install the necessary drivers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs