Music Volume...Strange behaviour.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Some of the problems I am facing:

1. The volume of the song doesn't go down at all, though the volume bar goes down all the way to zero.

2. Some songs are very loud, some are extremely soft.

3. The Dolby thing is confusing. It lowers the beats of the songs.

4. Also, to take effect of a particular setting, i need to change a song. ??

PS: Can downloads from Nokia Music be the reason?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. These are quite a number of bugs. I'd recommend for you to not touch the equalizer unless you know what you do.

Try a reboot, then a soft reset to see if that fixes the problem. Then, if you really think that your downloads from the Nokia Store are causing the problem, delete them all!

What music app are you using, anyway?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. These are quite a number of bugs. I'd recommend for you to not touch the equalizer unless you know what you do.

Try a reboot, then a soft reset to see if that fixes the problem. Then, if you really think that your downloads from the Nokia Store are causing the problem, delete them all!

What music app are you using, anyway?

music app? There is a music player available? Anyways...the funny thing is, its not just the Nokia Music files. it happens with any music file. Also, i have changed the Eq settings. Should I change it back to normal?

Thanks for your reply mate.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
music app? There is a music player available? Anyways...the funny thing is, its not just the Nokia Music files. it happens with any music file. Also, i have changed the Eq settings. Should I change it back to normal?

Thanks for your reply mate.
By music app, I meant either Nokia Music, Music + Video, etc.

Delete everything. Re-sync your music with any sync client.
Also, change the Equalizer settings if you wish.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster