Here Drive and 3d Traffic

SteveBrodie

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Is their anyway to see traffic when navigating in 3D mode, i have the two car symbol, which i press and then goes to 2D for a while and jumps back to the 3D view. Doesnt seem to be any indication of traffic in this view, would be nice to have a scale at the side to show how far away traffic is and the queue length AKA Tomtom devices. would buy Co-pilot but according to their site traffic only works in the states !!

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
They seemed to have added it as an afterthought when using HERE Drive via My Commute. Not that I was paying much attention beforehand, but when the highway turned into a parking lot, I picked up my phone which was doing the 3D navigation of my route, and it definitely showed traffic (yellow though, not red). I was able to look ahead and see where the traffic would clear up.

Most that I've seen was that - a little traffic coloring when launched through My Commute. That's it. I agree they just should add a traffic filter to all of HERE Drive, whether it's on your set route or not, so you don't have to switch out to another app such as HERE Maps to check.

lance_mangold

May 31, 2013
Visit site
They seemed to have added it as an afterthought when using HERE Drive via My Commute. Not that I was paying much attention beforehand, but when the highway turned into a parking lot, I picked up my phone which was doing the 3D navigation of my route, and it definitely showed traffic (yellow though, not red). I was able to look ahead and see where the traffic would clear up.

Most that I've seen was that - a little traffic coloring when launched through My Commute. That's it. I agree they just should add a traffic filter to all of HERE Drive, whether it's on your set route or not, so you don't have to switch out to another app such as HERE Maps to check.

You're quite correct. I will use that for now and like U hope they add it to the regular 3-D view.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This has been fixed it seems. On my 925 (I had an 810 when I commented earlier) I see the two car symbol from 3D view, and when I tap it, I get the 2D overhead and a second later it fills in the roads with traffic colors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb