Good afternoon or evening.
    I have met a very strange problem today:
    At fisrt, my phone refused to make photos. When I loaded camera and pressed the button to capture a photo, the screen just stopped reacting as well as all three buttons (backward, desktop and search) and even a blocking one. Soon I managed to block it and when unblocked the camera was closed and I couldn't load it again. I tried to reboot my phone, but everything stayed just the same - I open the camera, try to make a photo, then it closes after 5-7 seconds.
    Later, camera couldn't load AT ALL, there was a black screen with "Loading" and after that I was returned to the previous screen.

Next, I found out that I couldn't
    open music
    open photos
    or even save photos from the Internet
    In all, I just couldn't work with any file.

"Frustration" is the only right description.

Soon I found the root: the phone suddenly showed a mesage that I pulled out the SD-card (though I didn't even do that).
    So, why not? I just really pulled it out, switched on my phone and... everything was just fine!
    Inserted it again - the same glitches.

Still didn't try it with another SD-card.
    My phone and the card never "betrayed" me - both were bought less than half a year ago.

Has anyone ever had such a problem?
    Sorry if there any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.
    07-29-2013 04:44 PM
    Is there a chance you can get ahold of another SD card to try. It might help troubleshooting to determine if it's any card, or just that one.
    07-29-2013 05:22 PM
    This morning everything was just fine, but after I was listening to music for about 15 minutes, the problems began again.
    I tried 2 different SD-cards, both of which the phone didn't "like" at first: I had messages of "SD-cards error, reboot your phone", also didn't see any files from the card.
    Now they work fine with my phone, but I still have problems with exactly my first card.

The one one I have problems with is SanDisk 32gb Ultra, other two: SanDisk 16gb and 128mb
    Maybe that's because of it's size? Recently I've been having messages that there not enough space on my phone, maybe it's just unable to cope with ~27gb of files on my card.
    I can see photos and open music files from those two, with this one I can't even go to settings.
    07-30-2013 10:28 AM
    I had that too! The phone completely freezing when trying to take a picture.. In my case, reformatting the card to fat32 with a cluster size (I hope this is the right word, it's the minimum size a file can have as far as I understood it) set to 32KB. The program I used labels it as "Allocation Unit Size".
    07-30-2013 10:53 AM
    Thanks, that really helped! Everything is geat, now I try to copy at least a half of files wich were there to see what will happen.
    07-30-2013 06:37 PM
    Ooookay
    It seems like it's still better to buy a new card, because in fact now music library, albums and songs load muuuch more slower, I don't see album covers and it seems like all the songs are kind of doubled. I will try again, but anyway it's better than the previous problem
    07-30-2013 08:05 PM