Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I've got the file here

TORRENT: LINK
DIRECT DOWNLOAD: LINK (Please use the torrent wherever possible)

Please also note that this is the German ROM so once flashed, the phone will be in German, but luckily one of the first options is to change language!

I do not recommend flashing your device, it will destroy your warranty and it may have unexpected results which I am not liable for.

Flashing your device also wipes all data off the device, be sure to backup.

Pre-requisites:

Nokia Care Suite (Cracked) www.veganovus.co.uk/NCS.zip <-- Torrent
USB Cable
Nokia Lumia 820
Firmware

1. Download and install Nokia Care Suite (Don't launch Care Suite until step 2 is complete)
2. Extract usergroupsconfiguration.cfg to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 for 64-bit (Be sure to overwrite)
3. Extract the firmware to it's location (Instructions are in the archive)
4. Open Nokia Care Suite
1.jpg

5. Double click Product Support Tool

6. Choose Caresuite External
2.jpg

EXTRA IMPORTANT STEP: Choose Work Offline on the bottom right of the window.
7.jpg

7. In Product Support Tool choose File > Open Product
3.jpg

8. In the filter box type RM-825
4.jpg

9. Your firmware should then appear in the box below if you put it in the correct folder on your PC.
10. Bite the bullet, hit START!
12. Once you hit start it will bring up the recovery screen saying it has lost connectivity, this is normal.
6.jpg

12. Turn your mobile off.
13. Once off, plug your mobile into your PC and hold the DOWN VOLUME key - because it was plugged into your PC it should power on automatically into the "RECOVERY" mode.
14. Hit retry in the recovery screen.

It should then start flashing your device.

Once flashed it will load the welcome screen like a new device, navigate to the next screen and you should get the option to change language (don't have screenshots sorry)

If you encounter this issue:

"................................1326.2002_068.vpl has invalid signature. : recovery failed."

Please use the method below.

rename the file, remove the "0D8F6B23_"RM821_3047.0000.1326.2002_RETAIL_eu_france_267_02_239138_prd_signed.ffu from the other file

Last edited:

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got the file here

www.veganovus.co.uk/rm-825.zip

Please also note that this is the German ROM so once flashed, the phone will be in German, but luckily one of the first options is to change language!
Once flashed it will load the welcome screen like a new device, navigate to the next screen and you should get the option to change language (don't have screenshots sorry)
Question .... I noticed the file y'day was 1.3 GB for this update. German one says 674 MB zip... am downloading it, will wait to see if after unzip it goes to ~1.3 GB?

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Question .... I noticed the file y'day was 1.3 GB for this update. German one says 674 MB zip... am downloading it, will wait to see if after unzip it goes to ~1.3 GB?

Yeah, it's compressed to 600mb or so.

Once unzipped you will see it's 1.3GB

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
In the morning, I'm going to kill all connections on my server and use a torrent instead, it will be easier to share! :smile:

foxibs

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I've done everything mentioned in the post but it doesn't start flashing the phone. I'm currently on flashmode but nothing happens.
My system is Windows 8
it does recognize the device when I put it in flash mode

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell me what step you got up to, what is on your phone screen and send me a screenshot of what's on your PC screen?

Thanks

foxibs

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
WP_000001.jpgWP_000002.jpg

thank you mate. those are the picture,

I think the problem is with the Bootmgr, I tried on another computer and I saw that Bootmgr failed to installed, device is unplugged.
I did install all the drivers from nokia care suite's driver folder but I still can't flash the phone.
When I plug the phone while it's off, the computer recognizes it but still can't flash.
If it's the bootmgr, where can I get the driver as I couldn't find it.
thanks

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
thank you mate. those are the picture,

I think the problem is with the Bootmgr, I tried on another computer and I saw that Bootmgr failed to installed, device is unplugged.
I did install all the drivers from nokia care suite's driver folder but I still can't flash the phone.
When I plug the phone while it's off, the computer recognizes it but still can't flash.
If it's the bootmgr, where can I get the driver as I couldn't find it.
thanks

Ok, turn your phone on as normal (battery pull) then connect to your PC with a different USB port.

Then reboot it into recovery mode and see if that works.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes I did, nothing happens, still stuck at the flashmode

Try this

PC Instructions
1. Launch Nokia Care Suite
2. Click the Product Support Tool for Store 5.0
3. Click File
4. Click Open Product
5. Choose RM-820 (Nokia Lumia 920)
6. On the bottom left click Programming
7. Click Recovery
8. You should see the firmware you downloaded and copied earlier under the Properties field.
9. Click Start
10. The software will check the package contents, it will fail to find the phone, and ask you to reboot and give you a button to click retry.

Phone Directions:
1. Plug the phone into your PC
2. Hold the Volume Down and the Power button, click RETRY on the Product Support Tools Window
3. After you feel a vibration in the phone immediately release the Volume Down and the Power button and hold the Volume up button.
4. Continue to hold the volume up button, you will see the software say "Rebooting"
5. After about 15 seconds you will see a top NOKIA logo and the software will start flashing the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb