Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I can't flash the Rom. It shows an error.

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with Platform ID of the device.

Error.png

I have a Lumia 820 (RM-824) . When I tried flashing the (RM-825) that I downloaded it shows the error.

Please HELP!!!

syang87

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't flash the Rom. It shows an error.

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with Platform ID of the device.

View attachment 39403

I have a Lumia 820 (RM-824) . When I tried flashing the (RM-825) that I downloaded it shows the error.

Please HELP!!!

Mine is showing the same. I don't think it's possible to flash a RM-825 rom onto the AT&T Lumia 820

tipperary

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks VegaNovus for the rom, and the instructions.
Managed to put the rom on my phone last night, but since then the camera flash will not work. I tried a reset but still no joy. Anybody else have the same problem?

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine is showing the same. I don't think it's possible to flash a RM-825 rom onto the AT&T Lumia 820

Not too sure about this. Unfortunately.

Thanks VegaNovus for the rom, and the instructions.
Managed to put the rom on my phone last night, but since then the camera flash will not work. I tried a reset but still no joy. Anybody else have the same problem?

Not seen this problem yet, what variant do you have?

tipperary

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi. It is an RM-825, bought in Ireland. I might try to reflash the ROM onto the phone when I get home later, but was hoping there might be a simpler solution.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi. It is an RM-825, bought in Ireland. I might try to reflash the ROM onto the phone when I get home later, but was hoping there might be a simpler solution.

Hm I have RM-825 and still have flash.

Did you definitely have flash before it was flashed? LOL

tipperary

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hm I have RM-825 and still have flash.

Did you definitely have flash before it was flashed? LOL

Hi, yeah. Will I had it about a week or so ago anyway! It could be a hardware issue, and the timing might just be coincidence. I will try to flash different firmware later on anyway just to see.
Incidentely, after loading your ROM I got a message that an update was available. Is this normal?

BigwaveMx

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I already have the last version of NCS. I only need the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg. May you upload in any other server? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos