Finallly !! Amber update is available Over the AIr In India for Lumia 820

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
can any one confirm if there is abug in 820 for the internet explorer search provider/engine. it shows 2 bing,google was missing. I updated my lumia 920 to amber.the images taken with are not as great as expected. The smartcam app has some bugs like it shows some lines(rare).and another bug when you try to change the ockscreen wallapepr(photo) the default background it sometimes closes,does not set the pic I want.

SaiKiran7474

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
When it says ""insufficient credentials "" thats the limitation i was talking about. Sorry Bro I dont think its Possible. But Why you want to roll back to old update??? any problem??

it is working fine but, thinking whether future updates will come or not.. for that only, i want to roll back and update Officially

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally I've updated my device last evening. In my Internet Explorer Google and Bing both are present as earlier. So its bug free for me. Smartcam is working quite fine. And yes changing the lock screen wallpaper as photo, crashes.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Finally I've updated my device last evening. In my Internet Explorer Google and Bing both are present as earlier. So its bug free for me. Smartcam is working quite fine. And yes changing the lock screen wallpaper as photo, crashes.

that's strange coz l920 didn't get the Google(btw I hate Google after they pulled out the YouTube).the images taken with pro cam are have less colour, not much saturated.(looks little dull). when we take a picture with pro cam it shows a great colourful picture but after 1-2 seconds when it is about to save it dulls the pictures.(I guess it is called post processing).the blue colour in picture look green(even in the stock camera colours seems to be different).tested all this on another l920 same results.hope nokia fix them up.

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
820 doesn't included with the pro cam. It's not supported with the device :unhappysweat:
aren't we suppose to get miss call or messages notification on the glance screen?????
Is it there or am just floating my thoughts????

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
820 doesn't included with the pro cam. It's not supported with the device :unhappysweat:
aren't we suppose to get miss call or messages notification on the glance screen?????
Is it there or am just floating my thoughts????

me too, I wish we could have a quick look at miss call,msg/email notifications. Maybe nokia update glance in future.(its just a beginning of glance on lumia series ).

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
do you felt the Internet explorer became laggy after the update?????
its behaving strangely slow while operating.....
and i have also seen a line appearing sometime while opening the whatsapp.....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs