Stereo recording in 820?

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly, this is part of the Pro Cam App that is only for the 92* and 1020 phones. (With GDR2 + Amber)

I read in a forum that we can download pro can on L820 by Simply changing region and messing with proxy.
So do we get stereo recording if we somehow download pro Cam?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I read in a forum that we can download pro can on L820 by Simply changing region and messing with proxy.
So do we get stereo recording if we somehow download pro Cam?

Honestly I don't know. One reason I no longer have an Android phone was so I didn't have to mess with things all the time to use my phone. I don't do any of the work-arounds.

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
anyone else know about this?
I have upgraded to amber and now i have downloaded Pro Cam on my 820, but don't know whether it is recording in stereo or mono...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
anyone else know about this?
I have upgraded to amber and now i have downloaded Pro Cam on my 820, but don't know whether it is recording in stereo or mono...

Do you have head phones? Start to record. Put the phone in your right hand and stretch it out to the right. Say something. Do the opposite with your left hand. Say something. Now play back the video with head phones on. You should hear your voice in distinctly different ears depending on what hand your phone was in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos