Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 820. After the battery got full discharged I tried and charged it. Also it went "goodbye" on me for at least 4 times while plugged in my laptop. Stupid me didn't see I got a UK charger. And I don't have a adaptor atm. Well I wanna ask does it really take around 5-6 hrs of full charge? From 0% to 100%? Or it only took that long cause It was plugged in my laptop?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Even when my 820 is down to around 20 to 25% it charges (using the adapter that came with it), in less than an hour and a half. I usually can run two to two and a half days on a charge under normal usage. I don't think I have ever gotten below 20%. It will be interesting to see if the GDR2 update expands the battery life as I have heard some people say. Of course thats if us AT&T 820 owners ever get the update before they shovel dirt in our face.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Even when my 820 is down to around 20 to 25% it charges (using the adapter that came with it), in less than an hour and a half. I usually can run two to two and a half days on a charge under normal usage. I don't think I have ever gotten below 20%. It will be interesting to see if the GDR2 update expands the battery life as I have heard some people say. Of course thats if us AT&T 820 owners ever get the update before they shovel dirt in our face.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, as other people may note, that is because you're charging it via the laptop. If you have any adapter around the house with a rating faster than 0.5A, use that instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05