Movie on the go, is it safe??? Need advice....

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, am using Nokia Lumia 820, India. Am gonna travel a train journey of 8 hours. The question can I watch full movies on my device with the headphones on? Is there will be any screen or battery problem that can occur due to this usage? Thanks.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, am using Nokia Lumia 820, India. Am gonna travel a train journey of 8 hours. The question can I watch full movies on my device with the headphones on? Is there will be any screen or battery problem that can occur due to this usage? Thanks.

I am guessing you are asking if 2+ hrs of sustained usage will break your phone?

Your device might get hot but there is nothing permanent that will happen. Nokia does make their phones so they can be used, haha. Not sure it will last the whole 8 hours though...so remember to save enough juice to be able to use the GPS when you get to your destination!! :cool:

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Your battery will not make it near 8 hours watching movies. I have several movies loaded to my SD card (64gb). They are not a problem; but the battery won't last near that amount of time. If you have a way to charge the phone while on the train or you have an extra battery you are OK. Movies are usually about two hours long. Watching a movie drains the battery pretty good, but it does not hurt it.

Last edited:

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks all of you guys.... Am convinced..... There'll be charging ports... after watching the movie i'll put it on charge.... :) Thanks again. This wpcentral.com is really awesome.... am glad to be a member of it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss