Case or no case?

dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Just curious. Are you using a case with your 820? I have a classmate hard shell and I bounce back and forth. I find myself coming back to it because I don't want the camera lense to scratch, and I know it is sensitive to scratching. The case also lets me turn the phone screen down without worrying about scratching the screen. I do like the feel of the phone naked though...

Fuhrer-Adolf

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
There is a protective coats like "clear coat" and "clara guard" in the market. It won't help you to avoid a damage, when you drop your phone, like a bumper, but will help you to avoid scratches and not to spoil a look. Such coat will add some thickness to a back cover and avoid the scratches on a camera plate. Clear Coat for Lumia 820 (you obviously should look for a specifically Lumia 820 full body protection, not just screen protection) also have a stickers for a camera plate. And yes, it will turn your phone into glossy look, if you have a matte color (like a black one). NOKIA CC-3040 (protection cover) and NOKIA CC-3041 (wireless charging cover) will also keep your camera intact because of the extra thickness. Both CC-3041 and СС-3040 are matte, even if the default cover (CC-3058) of this color is glossy (for example NOKIA CC-3058 Cyan is glossy and the CC-3041 Cyan is matte). You can use any screen coat to turn the phone screen down without worrying about scratching the screen.

dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
would definitely prefer to rock it without a case, but have to say, I really don't want the camera lense to get all scratched up and since it doesn't sit flush I feel like i need a case to keep it protected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99