Luma 820 - Has signal and 3G/H+ but wont actually load anything

BirdPics

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 820 shows full bars and H+ but it wont actually load any web pages or update twitter etc. I've restarted the phone a few times, swtiched flight mode on and off and it still hasn't changed. I dont know what could be the problem, help please.

FrodoBaggins

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Who is your carrier? Have ya tried configuring/checking your internet APN under settings -> cellular -> internet APN. IF not, try doing this as it may help to resolve this issue. You can normally find APN information for your carrier by googling for it or browsing their website - Look for <YourCarrier> Internet APN.

FlawlessSayan

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
First contact your operator and ask if they have blocked your number from data usage . If the problem persists turn off the phone and press the power + volume down button simultaneously until the Nokia logo appears. The phone should now work fine. Happy Windows Phone 8 ing! &#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56835;&#55357;&#56841;

ptrkhh

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue. The thing is, the 820 display the signal wrong with the wrong carrier.
When I was using Indosat in Indonesia, the signal is often on 3G or H but often fails to load a page.
Sent to Nokia service center, they could not fix it.
Now I am using Medion Mobile / ALDI Talk in Germany, the indicator is always correct. When its 3G or H+, the phone is always incredibly fast (both in data and battery drain)

So I think its more of an indicator problem.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
If you put your settings to 3G, it will display H/H+ all the time if the signal is available. The signal will be available even if you have no more MB available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss