lumia 820 not syncing outlook.com calendars

Raul Bastian

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am having trouble syncing calendars between Outlook.com and wife's lumia 820 (and also it seems her Surface RT). I have a lumia 925 and my wife the 820. We've tried to create a room so we could share a calendar, notes etc. The problem is that (she is the one creating the room) even though the calendar appears on my wife's Outlook account it is not synced on her lumia 820 (either it seems Surface RT). When she adds me to the room , I am perfectly able to add events to the room's calendar from my lumia 925.

I have searched the internet but cant seem to find a solution to the problem. I have also restored the lumia 820 to it's initial factory state.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am having trouble syncing calendars between Outlook.com and wife's lumia 820 (and also it seems her Surface RT). I have a lumia 925 and my wife the 820. We've tried to create a room so we could share a calendar, notes etc. The problem is that (she is the one creating the room) even though the calendar appears on my wife's Outlook account it is not synced on her lumia 820 (either it seems Surface RT). When she adds me to the room , I am perfectly able to add events to the room's calendar from my lumia 925.

I have searched the internet but cant seem to find a solution to the problem. I have also restored the lumia 820 to it's initial factory state.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
is she using her msft ( outlook,live,hotmail ect) email account when setting up the phone ? :eek:rly:

Raul Bastian

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes she's using her Outlook.com account. The thing is when she creates a room the calendar shows in her Outlook.com account but it doesn't on her lumia 820 it seems like it's not syncronizing. If I'm added to the room I see the calendar straight away on my 925.

The problem seems to be with Outlook.com as they aren't showing on her Surface RT either.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
im not sure if this will help so I decided to check on my sisters 620 and my 810 and check under email+account then I went to that email and scrolled down until I saw the server setttings to see if it was the same between our phones and created a room and it worked so what you could is check if you have blu.m.Hotmail.com on her 820...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077