HELP! I cant download Nokia Mixradio on my Nokia Lumia 820! Error code 80070091

DGhanem

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Help! I cant download Nokia Mixradio at all! I have tried turning my phone on and off. Resetting my internet router. What should i do! I'm in the UK and i have a couple of friends with Nokias and it works fine! (These are all 520s) I always get the error code 80070091! What should i do Please help!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Try Syspusher or any other app that checks system apps and make sure everything is up to date on your phone. Make sure you have space on your phone as well, obvious, I know.

DGhanem

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ashish,I tried as you suggested with no avail, nevertheless thanks for your contribution! Any other suggestions? Thanks again, DGhanem

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Can you install other apps or is it just MixRadio? Have you messed with proxy settings at all? Did you try downloading from your PC and installing that way?

DGhanem

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi N Larue, No its only Nokia Mixradio, i haven't messed up or played with my proxy settings at all. I'll try as you suggested. Thanks in advance

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Do you have Nokia Music still on your phone? Maybe try uninstalling that first.

If that doesn't work contact Nokia Care because I cant think of anything else. Bit weird that it didn't work via PC.

I_am_beat

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to contact Nokia support. I had the same issue. Solved it. Tried the proxy trick (proxy 103.13.29.118, port 8888). But I used another cellphone as wifi hotspot because when I have tried proxy trick with real wifi I couldn't connect to the internet. I was able to cheat the connection to proxy server and yesterday I've downloaded Nokia MixRadio. A few step to do:
1. Turn On 3G (cellular connection) on other phone.
2. Create Open WiFi Hotspot.
3. Turn on WiFi on your cellphone and connect to the WiFi Hotspot.
4. Do the proxy trick.
5. Go to SysApp Pusher - MixRadio - and click install.
6. Go to the mainscreen and turn on your 3G (cellular connection). Keep downloading with your cellular connection (not with wifi because wifi will be too slow).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa