Black update issues...

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Couple of issues I have noticed after the Black update...

1. Glance screen no longer shows time in 24 hr mode. Shows it in 12 hr mode even if the phone itself in 24 hr mode.

2. Photos have slight green tint. Tested with Nokia Camera, Nokia Camera beta and Native camera app. I feel even the brightness levels have come down...

3. Unable to install Nokia Beamer...

Anybody else with same problems or better with solutions ?:unhappysweat:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I know people hate hearing this but I would do a hard reset to see if that clear anything up. It's possible something got corrupted during installation. It's possible you may have had something corrupt on your phone to begin with.

The only thing you lose doing a hard reset is any saved games. All your apps will re-install and your contacts return. Just be sure to back them up prior to doing it.

I'm not sure about the glance issue. I'll check my wife's 820 later to see if she has a similar issue. I reset her phone prior to installing Black.

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking I should reset and check...Now I am sure...:)

Must be something to do with Black update not playing nice with GDR3 dev push by MS in October....but I am disappointed with Black...

chunky2055

May 13, 2013
Visit site
i updated my L820 with GDR3 and nokia enhancements today, Everything i heard about the update was right in place BUT i am missing Glance screen settings. It just not there... m i m missing somthing or upgrade missed it.??

fayez7s

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I'm having a serious issue after Lumia black update. After Lumia update, I'm unable to locate Internet Sharing option. NL820
Please help.

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I finally gave in and did a Hard reset. Things are looking fine, but still that greening-yellow tinge present in photos. Must be the black update. Hopefully the "auto-fix" corrects the photos.

My glance screen is working fine now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786